Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WE ARE SO THRILLED TO HAVE CHRISTINE on board at TLO and we can't wait for everyone to get to know her. She is running the behind the scenes production in the studio and keeping us all in check. So, here is a bit more about Christine in her own words…


Highlight of your wedding day? Celebrating with those I love the most!

One thing you would change? I wish I could have spent more time with each guests!

Favorite TLO invitation? The Prioleau. I love the contrast between the delicate details of the paisley and the sleek simplicity of lines of the text. It gives an "old meets new" vibe, and in that sense it reminds me very much of Charleston. Of course, the Cannon collection is a very close second place! I'm a sucker for calligraphy!

Best advice for a new bride? Include yourself on the guest list for everything. It's fun to receive your save the date, invitations, accommodation cards, ect… in the mail!

Favorite dress at the Golden Globes? SLEEVES! I ooh-ed and ahh-ed over the bold long-sleeved dresses last night. Strapless dresses, in my opinion, don't hold a candle to the elegance and subtle sexiness that a well draped dress with slinky long sleeves gives. Do it wrong and you risk looking like Laura Ingles or an unfortunate, outdated bridesmaid. Do it right and you can look like Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie, and Leighton Meester. Maybe its my love for 70's fashion, maybe it's the fact that strapless never quite works on me (hence my sleeved wedding dress!), but either way, I think these girls nailed it at the Golden Globes.


Must have accessory for spring? The Rachel Bellbottom from 7 for all Mankind. I'm going to need some great wooden platforms to wear with these bad boys